Please read the following booking terms. They apply to reservations made Dikaloha Surfschool and Surfcamp Medewi Bali
How To Make A Reservation?
To make a reservation for a surfing holiday at Dikaloha Surfschool and Surfcamp Medewi Bali, please use one of the following means available:
Email – if you require further help and need more information about special dates, length of stay, different surf packages or other, please contact us and we will respond to your questions, confirm availability and guide you through the booking process.
Phone – you can call us from Mon – Fri from 9am – 18pm. Our office staff will help you through the booking process.
50% deposit required for reservation; remaining 50% until 7 days before arrival day.
Please note: your reservation is only valid and your accommodation guaranteed upon confirmation of the deposit payment. In case of a bank transfer you must make reference to the name the reservation was made on and send a print screen or proof of transaction per email for obtaining a confirmation.
you can stay with us in any days, you will get 6 days Surf Courses and stay 7 night in our place Included breakfast and Airport transport. Our lesson is Monday to sunday you can come in any days.
50% deposit required for reservation; remaining 50% until 7 days before arrival day, You can finish the payment when you arrive, you can pay cash or credit card.
Bookings made online are automatically directed to PayPal for partial or full payment of the surf holiday price.
PayPal charges a 4% fee that will be added to your holiday price.
Cancelling your reservation can results in lost of the booking deposit. Furthermore the following cancellation fees may apply:
- Within 30 days prior to arrival: 50% of remaining holiday price
- Within 1 day prior to arrival: 100% full payment
In case you wish to change details of your reservation after it has been confirmed e.g. guest names, date changes, etc, you can do so until 30 days before beginning of holiday. After this period you will have to cancel your booking and re-book through our website again and SSC cannot guarantee availability.
The Surf House has a self- catering regime and therefore you are responsible for keeping the kitchen, bathrooms and common areas clean, undamaged and ready for others to use. It is expected from guests to respect each other as they share the lodging. For any damage caused to equipment or disregard for conduct rules you will be held responsible and we holds the right to refuse accommodation and invite guests to leave the surf camp.
– CHECK IN 14 – 20 PM / CHECK OUT 12 AM.
– Children under 6 yrs: no charge for accommodation when accommodated in a cot or in the parents’ bed only for double or single rooms.
– No pets allowed
– Silence time: 24h00 – 07h00.
– Guests staying in the shared room accommodation are expected to use only their bed and shelve to store luggage, leaving all other beds and shelves free for newcomers.
– The house should be left clean before departure. Extra cleaning expenses might be charged.
– Always return your room/ house key.
The time of the day at which surf lessons take place, depend on weather, tide and wave conditions and are decided by the responsible surfing instructor and written on the info board on a daily basis at 7a.m. Weather and wave conditions are absolutely out of our control and therefore we can never guarantee for best surfing conditions.We do however make the most effort to be updated on recent forecasts to be able to decide for best surfing times and locations. Should by decision of the responsible surfing instructor the surf lessons be cancelled, due to dangerous or insufficient weather and wave conditions, we will organize alternative activities to replace surfing. Please respect the schedules of the surf lessons. we does not provide any exceptions to the regular surf class schedule. If you are expected for surf classes and you do not show up, we will make no refund. Every booking of the surf lessons is personalized. we has no relation with any substitute or sub contracted companies. Clients are strictly required to follow the instructions of their teacher, with special attention to the safety rules. In the case of injury inform your teacher without any delay.
If you are taking Surf lessons:
– Be sure you signed in for the surf insurance – Be on time for the surf classes
– You are responsible for your surf equipment. It should always be handled with care and brought back clean. Leave the sand on the beach!
– If you wish to keep the equipment at home (independent accommodation), you must pay a deposit of 50 EUR which will be given back when you return the surf equipment in good condition!
Our sports accident insurance only covers accidents that may happen during our surf classes and transportation on vehicles . We strongly advise you before beginning of your holiday, to take an all risk travel insurance to cover for any incident.